What is Meditation
Meditation means awareness. The explanation of meditation is a state of deep peace that occurs when the mind is calm and silent. Whatever you do with awareness is meditation. “concentrate on your breath”, “listening to the birds is meditation” , “listening the flow of water”. with closed eyes are Meditation.
Meditation means ‘the end of the thought process and keep your mind away from the rest of the world’ . It describes a state of consciousness, when the mind is free of scattered thoughts and various patterns .
The point of this type of meditation is to focus strongly on one point and bring your attention on a focal point and concentrate. that focal point is one specific thing it could be your breathing, a sensation in your body or a particular object outside of you or a rythnmic sound that is slow and peaceful.
What happens in your brain when you meditate
Studies has shown that GABA production, a neurotransmitter in the brain, gets a boost when you meditate.Using modern technology like MRI scans, scientists have developed a more thorough understanding of what’s taking place in our brains when we meditate. This GABA is beneficial because lower levels of GABA are associated with higher levels of anxiety. A few weeks of meditation course led to a decrease in the participants’ amygdalae “A study said it”. The amygdala’ is the part of the brain associated with fear and emotion and plays a key role in the body’s stress response. Contiuous meditation makes the mind more young and it also improve the senses like hearing and feeling.
over all meditation is your one of your beloved one “if you adopt it , it will make you physically and mentally strong”
Benefits of Meditation
As we know now Meditation really calm our stressful mind and body so let is know some benefits of meditation.
- Scientific studies shown that meditating improves the practitioner’s cognitive and intellectual abilities. This effect of ‘becoming smarter’ has been demonstrated by different types of intelligence tests.
- Because meditation is a practice in focusing our attention and being aware of when it drifts, this actually improves our focus when we’re not meditating, as well.
- Meditating leads to higher brain integration, which in turn sets the basis for mental alertness, original thought and creative problem-solving skills.
- Whereas ordinary human experience is limited to three states of consciousness (wake, asleep, in deep sleep), one of the benefits of regular meditation practice is access to four more refined levels of being.
- Research has shown reduction in the stress levels and better decision making. This, in turn, leads to higher efficiency at work place in both small and big organizations.
- The more we meditate, the less anxiety we have. Meditation provides us a more balanced nervous system and hormonal levels
- It Improves the functional capacity for patients suffering from cardiovascular disease . Study have said that Risk of heart disease cut by 30%; mortality from stroke decreases 48%. Another very good benefit of meditation is that it reduces blood pressure around an average by 7 mm/Hg.
- Meditating leads to higher brain integration, which improves some mental alertness and that helps to be a bit extra creative than a normal person who dont meditate.
- Meditation has been shown to help people perform well under pressure while feeling less stressed. In other words, meditation has been shown to naturally lead to a more calmer/stressfree life.
- Keeping the hormonal levels well balanced and cutting radically down on daily stress leads, among other good things, to beautiful skin and radiantly beautiful looks
Over all there are Unlimited benefits of Meditation. You need to start it to feel them in your daily life. the daily course of meditation will reduces addiction to and use of alcohol, cigarettes and drugs, it helps in a supportive care of cancer patients, anti aging, decrease burnout states, and various depressive symptoms, Lower levels of stress mean better sleep.
So now we know that The benefits of daily meditation can improve the health of the mind, body and soul.
How to Start
We will help you getting started with your meditation journey. Most of times people dont know what is a proper form of meditation. There you need someone who will teach you what to do and what dont. We will tell you how to concentrate on a focal point and control your breathing so that you improve your meditation benefits. We will teach you how to meditate anywhere when ever you are stuck and cant attend ur class . Althought there is no time bounding for meditation but you cud start with a 5 minute atleast and with proper practice you could be in a condition that you could meditate like an ancient yogi and be in same posture for hours and grow your senses that you could even heal others. But yeah first start it then Dream it.
We Provide meditation Classes on your Doorstep, either you stay home or work in a office. either your need it to fight anxiety or you need it to improve your will power. We are just 1 call away.