“Community Fitness Classes: Let’s Get Fit Together”
One will surely agree to the fact that it would be too boring to watch a movie all alone, just by yourself, with no one around to discuss the plot or appreciate the acting or even guess the climax before it occurs. Similar is the case with fitness exercise. Sweating it out all alone, with all kinds of huge equipment lying around, would surely make one feel like serving a life imprisonment sentence to the tee.
At FitFortunes, we believe that health and fitness should be attainable by and approachable to everyone, irrespective of their background and lifestyle. Keeping this goal in mind, FitFortunes conducts Community Fitness Classes for residential communities at their own requested premises. The sole aim is to Get Fit Together in a relaxed and spiritually inclined atmosphere. Our main focus during such classes is on Power Yoga, Vinyasa, and Meditation.
Community Fitness Classes are one such occasion where socializing and exercising go hand in hand and the result is magical. Individuals, not only sweat out at such sessions to become healthy and fit but in doing so they create a stronger social bond as well, with their fellow participants. People from all walks of life, race, and religion come down together with a sole focus on getting fit, healthy and happy.
“Why one should attend Community Fitness Classes?”
- They are fun, allow you a chance to socialize and get’s you out of the comfort zone.
- Trainers and supportive peers help you out to get through the early stages during which the first signs of better health is not usually seen or consistent. They can also help you out in pinpointing the obstacles such as a wrong pose or asana which can cause discomfort in the long run.
- Regular social bonding creates a sort of fitness addiction for better.
- Builds and improves self-esteem resulting into a dedicated fitness schedule. Health habits improve considerably if one is committed and dedicated towards regular class participation.
- Supportive peers and trainers also help you to measure your progress. Trainers do usually provide a fitness program which needs to be followed earnestly. Peers, on the other hand, can motivate you to achieve the milestones identified within the program.
- The feeling of exercising together not only provides positive results physically but also gives mental relaxation.
- One can not only improve the fitness level but can also keep a check on weight loss and general health.
“Why we teach Power Yoga at Community Fitness Classes?”
- It is similar to an aerobic workout session where in the yoga poses are done faster and in continuation.
- When done under supervision and on a regular basis, it helps the body to become stable, balanced and well toned.
- Overall body posture is improved and muscular strength is improved and maintained.
- Any unwanted calorie is burnt out considerably.
- Blood circulation is improved and the immune system gets stronger.
- Reduces mental tensions and decreases stress levels.
- Sweat generated during power yoga helps in toxin elimination.
“Why we teach Vinyasa at Community Fitness Classes?”
- Helps to increase concentration levels.
- Instills alignment of movement and breath, thus increasing focus levels while practicing.
- Most flexible, “no rules” based yoga approach.
- Every session is more fun filled and refreshing than the last one.
- Tests your physical limits. Though sounding a bit easy in theory, this yoga approach can push the limits of your strength, balance, and flexibility.
- With the involvement of flowing movements accompanied by some great background music, Vinyasa can be a great fun activity.
- Perfect for individuals who are beginners in the fascinating world of yoga.
“Why we teach Meditation at Community Fitness Classes?”
- Increases attention span.
- Improves metabolism and helps in reducing unwanted body weight.
- Keeps one stress-free and improves concentration levels.
- Reduces aging and improves the quality of sleep.
- Improves brain functioning and increases focus levels.
- Increases self-awareness, acceptance and helps one to explore one’s inner self.
- Improves one’s social responsibility and encourages a healthy lifestyle.
“Food for Thought”
Engaging oneself in Community Fitness Classes on a regular basis can be an ideal approach to minimize attrition and maximize health benefits to a considerable extent. Approaches such as power yoga, vinyasa, and meditation not only helps one to stay healthy, physically but also inclines one towards mental tranquillity.
So, if you wish to participate in a Community Fitness Class or want to know more about it, then do email or call us.